Two Night Glamping Break in The Warwick Knight Caravan, Gloucestershire 10984511
A blissful break awaits with this two-night glamping getaway at The Glamping Orchard in the Cotswolds. Named for its fruit trees in the orchard, The Glamping Orchard is set in the picturesque Severn Vale and provides a quiet escape from everyday life. For two nights, you can call The Warwick Knight Caravan home. As seen on George Clarke’s Amazing Spaces, the caravan is a truly unique way to enjoy some seriously classy camping. Inside the quirky accommodation, you’ll find a double bed, single bunk beds, self-catering kitchen, wood-fired shower and a hammock for swinging the day away. The cherry on top, is the roof terrace on the caravan which offers stunning views of the countryside.
- Two night stay in The Warwick Knight Caravan at The Glamping Orchard
- Available week round from April – October
- Check in 4pm and checkout 10am
- A breakfast hamper, BBQ pack and traditional horse and carriage rides are available for an additional cost, please enquire upon booking
- The shower on-site is wood-fired and the private bathroom features a compost toilet
- All dates are subject to availability