Big Cat Encounter at The Big Cat Sanctuary – Weekends 1186031
Join the staff who look after the big cats at this Kent breeding centre and get really close to these magnificent animals! The centre is not open to the general public so this is a truly rare opportunity to spend time behind the scenes. While they're safely held in enclosures throughout the experience, you'll be only millimetres away and will even get the chance to hand-feed one of the cats! You'll also enjoy a guided tour of the site and get a chance to chat with the knowledgeable and friendly staff.
- An exciting big cat encounter for one at The Big Cat Sanctuary
- Get the chance to hand feed one of the cats!
- Enjoy a guided tour of the site
- Available Saturdays and Sundays, year round
- For this event you may bring up to four guests for a suggested donation of £49 per person or an additional participant for £99
- Participants at £99, must be aged 16 years or over
- This is an outside experience and the program will vary with the season and time of day
- Sessions are offered in the morning and afternoon all year round
- Sessions are limited and subject to availability. Please book well in advance to avoid disappointment
- The site is disabled-accessible to all except in very wet weather when the grass surface may become unsuitable for wheelchair users
- Please wear clothes suitable for being outdoors
- Please avoid wearing open-toed shoes, loose jewellery and scarves
- All dares are subject to availability