Entry to Royal Observatory in Greenwich for Two Adults 11893243
Discover the history of the Royal Observatory with entry for two. Situated in Greenwich Park, the Prime Meridian passes through it, splitting the eastern and western hemispheres. See John Harrison's timepieces, take in views of London and capture photos of yourself on the Meridian Line. Learn about the story of longitude and watch the Time Ball on Flamsteed House when it drops at 1pm every day! Make memories and get ready to enjoy an exciting adventure full of fascinating insights into the past. Treat a history enthusiast to a fun day at the famous Royal Observatory and create exciting new memories.
- Enjoy entry to the Royal Observatory for two
- Discover the home of time and the Prime Meridian
- Your voucher is valid for two adults
- Available week round, 10:30-4pm, year round
- Bookings must be made 72 hours in advance
- All dates are subject to availability