Fly like a Fighter Pilot Experience 10410515
Blast into the sky for an adrenaline rush you’ll never forget with this exhilarating and unique flying experience. Perfect for anyone who has ever wanted to fly a plane, this exciting treat will see you in the cockpit of a yellow T67 Firefly aircraft with a real ex-military instructor! Your instructor will show you everything you need to fly like a fighter pilot, from take-off and turning to a variety of manoeuvres – including barrel rolls, loops and the Cuban eight.
- Pilot experience in a T67 Firefly aircraft
- Full safety briefing
- This experience is available weekends only
- Your experience will last approximately 2 -3 hours: flying time is around 35 minutes and briefing time is around 30 minutes
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Weight limit is 17 stone. Minimum height 5ft. Maximum height 6ft 5"
- It is essential that you wear light flat shoes with good grips - trainers are ideal
- You will be required to complete a medical declaration before flying
- Participants over the age of 61 must produce a doctor's note confirming your suitability to fly
- The operators are fully insured for both pubic liability and personal risks
- Flying is subject to weather conditions and you must call the weather line before departing for your experience
- All dates are subject to availability