Afternoon Tea Cruise with Bridgewater Cruises 10764440
Indulge a friend and treat them to a memorable cruise along the historic Bridgewater Canal, while you tuck into a delicious afternoon tea for two. Delight in a scrumptious selection of freshly-made sandwiches, fluffy scones layered with Cornish clotted cream, soup of the day, quiches and tempting petits fours, such as apple tatins and raspberry macaroons. You’ll take in many historic sights along the route, from the scenic village of Worsley along to the Barton Aqueduct and back again. Take tea in style as you journey at leisure through this picturesque part of the UK.
- A delightful two-hour cruise for two people
- A scrumptious afternoon tea served onboard
- Most cruises depart at 1pm but check with the experience provider
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please be aware that the menu is subject to change without notice