Bridgerton Guided Tour of Bath for Two 11897023
Discover the delightful joys of Bath with a two-hour guided tour and a chance to see famous filming locations from the TV series, Bridgerton. Listen to authentic sounds and music through your headphones as you admire the historic architecture. Take a moment to marvel at Lady Danbury’s handsome house, keep an eye out for the boutique dress shop of Madame Delacroix and pass many a fashionable café and boutique. Discover where the most marvellous balls of the season were filmed and hear of the latest gossip behind the scenes. There will be plenty of time to capture beautiful photographs as you explore the cobbled streets of the city.
- Embark on a two-hour, Bridgerton-themed tour of Bath
- Explore the historic streets and visit famous filming locations from the hit series
- Listen to how contemporary Bath was transformed into 19th-century London
- Enjoy trivia and anecdotes about the making of the series
- Hear the authentic music and sounds of Bridgerton through a set of headphones
- Walk in the footsteps of famous characters and more!
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available Saturdays at 2pm, March–October
- The meeting point is outside The Ale House in York Street
- Maximum group size of 20 people
- All dates are subject to availability