Two Night Break at Richmond Arms Hotel 10940020
If you are looking for a tranquil short break that offers a warm welcome and is well-placed for exploring, a two-night stay at the Richmond Arms Hotel is certain to impress. Located in the heart of Tomintoul, which states a claim as the highest village in the Scottish Highlands, you and your guest will enjoy stunning surroundings, warm hospitality and a delicious breakfast both mornings. The hotel boasts 25 en suite bedrooms, a dining room, lounge and reception which will all make your stay as comfortable as possible. Located in the north east of the Cairngorm National Park where you will discover incredible forests, rivers and moorland, Tomintoul also has a charming town centre, so there is plenty to see during your stay. What’s more, nearby cities include Inverness, Aberdeen and Elgin which are all reachable in around an hour.
- A two-night stay for two at the charming Richmond Arms Hotel in Tomintoul – the highest village in the Highlands!
- Breakfast for two each morning
- All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences
- Bookings are available week-round from September to June
- Bookings are excluded during July and August
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please ensure you inform the hotel of any dietary requirements in advance
- Please note dogs are allowed with advance notice
- Choose from 100s of breaks across UK & Europe