Family Heritage Train Ride at Wensleydale Railway 11871374
All aboard for this fantastic family heritage train journey for a family of four. You and your family can ride from Leeming Bar or Bedale in the East to Redmire in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales on board the wonderful Wensleydale Railway, enjoying an unforgettable journey through the beautiful Yorkshire countryside. As one of the most scenic rail lines with views over open countryside with plenty of wildlife to spot as you travel along you can admire the views out of the window as you go. A unique family outing, this is the perfect way to spend some all-important quality time together!
- A heritage train ride for two adults and two children (under 5's go free)
- Ride from Leeming Bar to Leyburn on the Wensleydale Railway
- This experience is valid for 10 months for four people (two adults aged 16+ and two children aged 5-15 years)
- Those under the age of 5 years go free
- This experience is bookable week-round, year-round but availability can vary - please see website for selected dates of availability
- The opening times are Monday - Sunday, 10:00am - 3:00pm