Behind the Scenes Railway Day 11816819
An exclusive behind-the-scenes glance at the goings on at Kent and East Sussex Railway - a wonderful day out for any railway enthusiast! Taking place in one of England's finest rural light railways, Kent and East Sussex Railway, this experience promises to deliver a memorable day out. Your day includes visiting craftsmen at work in the Carriage and Wagon Workshop before exploring the railway's locomotive engineering facility, loco yard and signal box. In the middle of the day you'll stop for a delicious lunch at the restaurant before paying a visit to the Colonel Stephen's museum and taking a 21 mile round trip on the railway.
- A behind the scenes railway day
- Refreshments and safety briefing
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- The experience will take place in a group of up to five other enthusiasts
- All dates are subject to availability